INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information you are requested to provide & the reasons for doing so will be made apparent to you at the time we ask for it.
We may obtain additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message or attachments you give us, and any other information.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
● Provide, operate, and maintain our website
● Improve, personalize, and expand our website
● Understand and analyze how you use our website
● Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
● Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website & for marketing and promotional purposes
● Send you emails
● Find and prevent fraud.
Our Online Store follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The data/information is used to analyze trends, manage the site, track users' movements on the site & compile demographic data.
ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
Note that Our - Online Store has no access to or control over third-party cookies.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information on cookie management in different web browsers may be found on the browsers' own websites.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We will make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
● The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
● The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
● The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
● The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing - Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
● The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data, which we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE INDIAN PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT, 2019
We comply with the rules and regulations of the PDPA, 2019. Hence, we employ industry-standard practices to ensure that your data stays safe and secure. If you have any queries or grievances, you can reach out to us in writing at email@example.com
As a customer, you are legally entitled to,
1. Obtain confirmation from the fiduciary on whether their personal data has been processed
2. Seek correction of inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date personal data
3. Have personal data transferred to any other data fiduciary in certain circumstances, and
4. Restrict continuing disclosure of their personal data by a fiduciary only if it is no longer necessary or consent is withdrawn.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our Online Store does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your kid provided this sort of information on our website, please notify us immediately & we will do our utmost to delete such information from our records.